Access your accounts anytime, anywhere you have your mobile phone.
What can you do with Mobile Banking?
- View account balances and transaction details
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds between your Southland accounts
- Pay your bills with Southland ePay
- Locate a surcharge-free ATM or Credit Union Shared Branch
- Graph your spending patterns
Deposit your checks on the go. It's quick and easy!
Deposit checks directly to your account using your mobile device*. Here's how:
- Select the account you are depositing into. Your accounts will appear in a drop down menu.
- Enter the amount of your check.
- Click the “Take Picture of Check Front” button and capture a picture of the front of your check. Then capture a picture of the back of your check.
- Review your deposit info and click on the “Submit Check” button to finalize your deposit.
It’s that easy— No need to mail in your check!
*Mobile Deposits are currently available on Android (v4.2+) and Apple (iOS v8.4+) devices with a rear facing 3+ megapixel camera.
Get mobile access to your accounts via a downloadable app or from your device's web browser.
If you're already a Southland eBranch user, then use your eBranch login details to log in to Mobile Banking. If you haven't registered for eBranch, follow the Register link from the eBranch login box at the top of the page.
Download the Android app
Download the Android app
from Google Play:
Download iPhone/iPad app
Download the iPhone app
from the Apple App Store:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I do if I lose my phone?
Change your online banking password immediately. Report the loss to your carrier and to Southland Credit Union. As always, whenever there is a possibility of unauthorized access to your account you should watch your account closely to ensure no unauthorized transactions appear.
- Can I use Southland ePay on my mobile phone?
Yes, Southland ePay is a part of our Mobile Banking program. While you will need to manage and create payees online through eBranch, you can schedule payments from your phone on the go.
- What type of accounts can I access with Mobile Banking?
Southland Mobile Banking provides access to most of your Southland accounts. First mortgages and Visa Credit Card accounts however are not available.
- What phones are supported, and where is the service available?
A list of supported phones is available online. Mobile Banking is currently supported on iPhone®, Windows® Mobile, Android, BlackBerry®, Palm OS Tréo and most phones that support Java applications.
- How much does it cost?
Southland Mobile Banking is FREE — Southland does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, your mobile carrier may charge you standard fees for Internet access. For more information about these fees, please contact your carrier directly.
- How do I activate Mobile Banking?
Visit SouthlandCU.org on your web-enabled mobile device. For security purposes, the first time you login you will be prompted to register your device.
- What is Southland Mobile Banking?
Southland Mobile Banking enables you to connect to your Southland accounts from your web enabled mobile phone or other hand-held device. You will be able to easily access your balance information, transfer funds, pay bills or even find a branch or ATM.
- What do I need to start using Mobile Banking?
You can start using Mobile Banking if you have previously enrolled in Southland eBranch. If you haven’t enrolled yet and would like to, log onto www.SouthlandCU.org and click on the eBranch Log In button to get started. Once enrolled, on your mobile device, navigate to southlandcu.org. Your Mobile Banking application will utilize the same user name/account number and password.
When I first joined Southland Credit Union, I walked in and opened my accounts. It was easy and the people at the branch were helpful and friendly. Now with Mobile Banking and my first car (thanks for the loan Southland!), I can do my banking anywhere.
*You may be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges. Southland eBranch registration is required for access to Mobile Banking. While access to Southland ePay is available through Mobile Banking, you will need to load and manage your payees online with eBranch. Southland membership is subject to eligibility.
*The Mobile Banking app is currently available for Android (v4.2+) and Apple (iOS v8.4+) devices.