Account Snapshot, Mobile Deposit, Face ID & More
Quickly view your account balances on the mobile app without logging in. You will be prompted to enable Snapshot when you first log in on the mobile app. However, if you miss the prompt, you can always enable or disable Snapshot in the Settings area.
To enable Snapshot:
- On your mobile device, log in to your account on the Southland CU mobile app.
- Tap More.
- Tap the gear icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Snapshot.
- Slide the toggle button to the green ON position.
- Select the accounts you wish to include in account snapshot by sliding the toggle buttons to ON.
Deposit checks on the go with mobile deposit in the Southland mobile app. Endorse your check, and launch the Deposit widget located at the bottom center of your app screen. From there, simply select an account to deposit into, the amount of your check and tap the camera icons to take a photo of the front and back of your check. Center your check on a dark surface in an area with ample light. Align the check and the app will automatically take the photo for you. Tap deposit check to complete your deposit.
Check the History tab in the Deposit widget to view a history of your deposits and images of your checks.
More important information to know about mobile deposits:
- Please review our Funds Availability Policy for more information on when your deposit funds will be available in your account.
- Your daily mobile deposit limit will be displayed under the deposit amount box.
- The back button is missing for iOS users who expand check images in mobile deposit history. Please tap the white area at the top left of the screen (when phone is held horizontally) to go back. We are actively working to address this issue in a future update.
- If you are having trouble locating mobile deposits in your mobile app, or if you are having trouble completing a mobile deposit, please contact us.
If your mobile device supports Face ID, you can enable it to make your login experience quicker and more secure! The app will prompt you if you would like to enable Face ID. However, if you miss the prompt, you can always go to the Settings area to enable or disable the feature.
To enable Face ID:
Learn how to access additional security features on the desktop version of Digital banking: Dashboard, Settings & Customization