ATMs & Debit Cards
- Do I get a debit card with my account?
Visa debit cards are offered on checking account products. Please contact us to request a debit card.
- How do I activate my new card?
Please call our system 24hrs/7days at 866.762.0558 and follow the prompts. For security purposes, you will need to call from the home phone on record.
- How do I report my debit card as being lost, stolen or not received?
Please call our service center during normal business hours or our Quickline system 24hrs/7days. Please see our "Contact Us" page for current business hours and telephone numbers.
- Is there a daily limit on ATM withdrawals?
Yes, you can withdraw up to $500.00 per day.
- Is there a fee for ATM transactions?
Southland Members can use our network ATMs surcharge-free. Network ATMs include, Southland ATMs and CO-OP ATMs. There is a fee for out of network ATMs. Please see our fee schedule for more information.
- What is the difference between debit and credit?
"CREDIT" purchases need to be signed for and the transaction is processed through the VISA® network. For "DEBIT", the transaction is processed through the ATM network and you must use a personal identification number (PIN). But here’s a tip: When you choose “credit” and sign for the purchase it actually helps your Credit Union and other members by keeping costs down.