- Checking: Can I open a Cash Rewards Checking Account in a business name?
Unfortunately, our Cash Rewards Checking Accounts are not available as a business product, but you may open one as a personal account.
- Checking: Do you offer sweep accounts?
No, Southland does not offer sweep accounts.
- Checking: What documents do I need to open a business checking account?
The required documentation is based on the type of business account you wish to open. We may require a Fictitious Name Statement and/or State issued Business Articles. Additional documentation may also be needed. Please refer to page 3 of our Business Account Application Form or contact a Service Representative for more information.
- Checking: What fees are associated with the business checking account?
Southland does have a cash handling fee for Business Accounts Cash Deposits. For total deposits in excess of $10,000 per month, there is a charge of $0.20per $100 deposited.
- Do we offer merchant services?
No, not at this time.