Access your accounts anytime, anywhere you have your mobile phone.
What can you do with Mobile Banking?
- View account balances and transaction details
- this is a test
- Make deposits
- Transfer funds between your Southland accounts
- Pay your bills with Southland ePay
- Locate a surcharge-free ATM or Credit Union Shared Branch
- Graph your spending patterns
Deposit your checks on the go. It's quick and easy!
Deposit checks directly to your account using your mobile device*. Here's how:
- Select the account you are depositing into. Your accounts will appear in a drop down menu.
- Enter the amount of your check.
- Click the “Take Picture of Check Front” button and capture a picture of the front of your check. Then capture a picture of the back of your check.
- Review your deposit info and click on the “Submit Check” button to finalize your deposit.
It’s that easy— No need to mail in your check!
*Mobile Deposits are currently available on Android (v4.2+) and Apple (iOS v8.4+) devices with a rear facing 3+ megapixel camera.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I activate Fast Balances?
- What should I do if I lose my phone?
- Can I use Southland ePay on my mobile phone?
- What type of accounts can I access with Mobile Banking?
- What phones are supported, and where is the service available?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I activate Mobile Banking?
- What is Southland Mobile Banking?
- How do I activate Touch or Face ID?
- What do I need to start using Mobile Banking?
When I first joined Southland Credit Union, I walked in and opened my accounts. It was easy and the people at the branch were helpful and friendly. Now with Mobile Banking and my first car (thanks for the loan Southland!), I can do my banking anywhere.