Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Give your family peace of mind and financial security when you supplement your life insurance with additional coverage in the event of an accident, death, or dismemberment. You're covered 24-hours a day for accidents anywhere in the world…whether you’re on or off the job, on vacation, or at home.
As a Southland Credit Union Member 18 years old or older, you receive $1,000 FREE coverage and are eligible to purchase coverage up to $300,000.
AD&D Insurance Provided By Minnesota Life
Mon-Fri 7am-8pm CST Sat 8:30am-5pm CST
- Plan pays within one year of the date of the accident
- Affordable group rates
- Guaranteed issue; no need to submit health statement
- Dependent children may be eligible for coverage
- Premium is deducted from Savings Account quarterly
- Member only or family plan coverage
- Benefit amounts available: $10,000, $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, and $300,000
- Coverage is effective approximately 30 days from the date your enrollment form is returned to the Plan Administrator
- Coverage remains effective as long as premiums are paid, the master policy remains in force, and your Southland Credit Union account is maintained