When life happens!
We understand that life happens and for that very reason, you may find yourself unable to have a Checking Account. Today, it’s hard to get through your day-to-day needs without access to a Checking Account.
Whether you need to purchase groceries at the store or pay your bills, you need a Checking Account. Southland Credit Union wants to be your financial partner and help you get back on the right track with Opportunity Checking Account. You deserve the opportunity to re-establish your checking privileges and with Opportunity Checking you can.
Are you eligible for Opportunity Checking?
To be eligible for an Opportunity Checking Account you must have the following:
- There can be no fraud or suspected fraud reported on ChexSystems (If you are a victim of fraud it must be documented on your credit profile)
- You cannot have any NSF in the last 12 months reported on ChexSystems
- Your report cannot have any current “unpaid” items
- You must have appropriate and valid ID on your Signature Card
- Your account must be opened in person, “face-to-face” in a branch (you cannot open with an internet application)
- You must be at least 18 years or older
We are sorry, but no exceptions can be made to the above criteria.