Credit Card Next Steps
Next steps for credit cards
Do your research and compare offers
There is no single perfect card out there, but you should compare offers to find the best deal for you. Select a card that has manageable risks and rewards that serve your lifestyle.
Use only strategically
Credit cards may be an excellent way to earn rewards and build credit history, but they are also a common source of debt. Be sure to use a credit card only if you can pay off at least the minimum balance, although paying off your full balance is recommended. Make sure to stay on top of your bill payments.
Credit cards can put you at risk of your card information being stolen. Make sure to monitor your account very closely, and keep an eye on your credit report to watch for suspicious activity.
- Financial Moves To Make in 2021
- Your free credit score may not be accurate - here's why
- Considering buying out your lease?
- 3 Ideal Trips for an Extended Weekend
- 4 Ways to Plan for a Big Purchase
- How to send money with Zelle® safely
- About SCU
- Digital Banking
- How to
- Life Stages
- SCU Gives Back
- Security Center