Southland’s Year in Review
Southland’s Year In Review
At Southland, we are determined to do our part to support our Members and communities. Like always, Southland's role is to ensure we are upholding our mission of providing exceptional, comprehensive, and innovative financial solutions, delivered with uniquely personal Southland service.
Despite all of this year's challenges, Southland was determined to go above and beyond to support our Members. Here is Southland's year in review:
- Donated over $22,500, or the equivalent of 3,124 meals, to aid health care professionals, security teams, and first responders serving on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Remained open to serve Members throughout the entire year and ensured the health and safety of our Associates and Members by providing a clean and safe banking environment.
- Provided over 2,300 loan payment deferrals to our Members, and more than $160,000 in emergency relief loans.
- Presented six $1,000 checks to deserving recipients nominated by our Members as a part of Southland’s monthly #CUSmile Together Today Sweepstakes.
- Raffled off over twenty $50 gift cards and prize boxes to contest winners of monthly sweepstakes, Halloween contests, and Long Beach State University students .
- Donated $1,800 to Los Angeles and Orange County charities selected by each of Southland’s branch mangers.
- Continued Southland’s Annual Toy Drive, providing toys to patients ranging in age from infant to late teens at Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica and the Department of Pediatrics at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in Torrance.
Thank you to all of our Members! We wish you a healthy and happy 2021.