Free College Planning Tools
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic has left no part of society untouched. Given the uncertainty of whether colleges will re-open this fall for in-person classes, coupled with the new financial challenges brought on by the pandemic, many families are facing difficult decisions in the coming days and weeks.
As a Southland Credit Union Member, you now have FREE access to college planning tools. Edmit is a new resource that helps families make smarter college borrowing decisions.
Going to college is one of life’s most significant opportunities. And it’s expensive! Edmit’s college planning tools can help your family successfully fund higher education.
Edmit’s professional guidance gives you peace of mind that you’re making the best decisions when it comes to paying for college. With personalized college reports and recommendations, you can find the best schools for your budget and understand the value of different colleges, including by specific majors.
With Edmit Plus, Southland Members have access to:
- Personalized Advice: Decision support tools and a human touch to help navigate this major emotional financial decision.
- Learning Center: Extensive guides, lists and resources related to paying for college.
- Software: Personalized aid and scholarship estimates, calculators and college scholarship search.
Oh, and it’s free! We’re covering the full cost of Edmit Plus, a $99 value. The average Edmit family saves over $5,000 in college costs!
Visit edmit.me/SouthlandCU to get started!
- Special Edition of Southland Times Out Now
- Southland donates meals for first responders
- Southland Visa®
- Celebrating Youth Month
- Eat, Drink & Shop Local During COVID-19
- Everything You Need to Know About Economic Impact Payments
- 5 Ways to Boost Your Financial Health Amidst COVID-19
- Make a Deposit From Anywhere With Mobile Deposits
- Prepping for College in Uncertain Times
- 4 Simple Financial Fitness Activities that Parents & Students Can Do at Home