The credit union difference
There's no need to compromise when it comes to your banking needs. Enjoy all the perks of a national bank from your Member-owned, not-for-profit community credit union.
Southland Credit Union was founded in 1936 to serve the financial needs of Los Angeles County employees. Today we are one of the top-performing credit unions nationwide and have over $1 billion in assets. Our Member-owners benefit from a full spectrum of competitive products, convenience and exceptional service.
Banking local doesn't mean giving up big bank convenience
Southland Credit Union offers branch locations and ATMs in Los Angeles and Orange Counties combined with the convenience of a nationwide CO-OP Network.
- Enjoy 8 Southland branch locations close to home
- Access to 30,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide
- Nearly 6,000 shared branch locations nationwide
- Local call center representatives ready to assist you
Take your banking on the go with Digital Banking
Use our Southland Digital Banking app to bank wherever you are. With 24/7 account access, bill pay, budgeting and Zelle, our app has what you need.
It pays to be a credit union Member
Discover a more rewarding banking experience here at Southland with special services, discounts and fantastic rates.
- Free coin machines
- Earn Relationship Rewards just for using your accounts
- Insurance discounts
- Auto buying services
- Notary service
- Discounted trust and estate planning services
- Free financial education webinars and workshops
- Access to designated investment advisors
- Consult with our mortgage specialists
- Member appreciation events and giveaways
- Other special offers and discounts