Student Loan Refinance
Southland Student Choice Refinance
- Competitive interest rates
- Loan limit up to $50,000
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your needs
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- A relationship with a local, not-for-profit lender you can trust
Want to know how much you can save?Calculate your savings
* By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans. Read this important disclosure about refinancing student loans.
The CARES Act was passed in response to events related to the Coronavirus pandemic and includes broad relief measures for federal student loan borrowers. If you are considering refinancing your federal student loans, please make sure to review these measures at studentaid.gov/coronavirus to understand your options.
Please remember that federal loans do offer certain benefits and protections that do not transfer to a private loan. By refinancing your federal student loans to a private loan you will lose any federal benefits that may apply to you. Please review this important disclosure for more information.
To qualify for the $250 offer, the loan application must be started between 11/18/2021 and 1/31/2022. Upon approval and disbursement of your refinance loan, the primary borrower will receive a cash deposit of $250. The cash deposit will be awarded in the form of a deposit to your credit union checking or savings account within 90 business days from the funding date of the loan. The primary borrower must be a credit union member in good standing at the time of deposit. Limit one cash award per borrower. The credit union reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer at any point in the future for new applications. Recipient is responsible for any applicable federal, state, or local taxes associated with receiving the cash deposit; consult your tax advisor to determine applicable tax consequences.
To qualify for the 3 months no interest and no payments offer, the loan application must be started between 12/15/2021 and 3/15/2022 and the selected repayment term must be 10 years or less. Upon disbursement of your refinance loan, no payments will be required and no interest will accrue during a three-month promotional period. After this three-month promotional period ends, this loan requires full payments of principal and interest. The credit union reserves the right to modify the terms of this offer at any point in the future for new applications.